- 100% increase in the number of visitors last year.
- 2200 visitors per month.
- Visitors from 137 countries in the last year.
- 78 % of traffic coming via search engines.
- Total of 123 blogposts.
- Browser usage: Internet Explorer 55%, Firefox 25% Chrome 16%. Internet explore share is decrease. Chrome is taking market share from Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Most popular content is related to application errors.
What can we learn from this? Errors from a technical perspective are nice for the developers, however for the user it's unclear what they need to do. People are interested to know what they should do to fix it.
- Most popular search words are the error messages of my most popular content.