Today I received a new book to read. In the book, a DVD was included with a PDF version of the book. I really like this because now i'm able to read the book on my IPad. In past I send an email to myself and opened this email on my IPad. This gives me the opportunity to open the PDF with IBooks. However, the PDF of this new book is 25 Mb. This is too big to attach to my email, so I have to look to another way get the PDF on my IPad.
How to do this?
- Upload the PDF file to your Skydrive account.(https://skydrive.live.com/)
- Install the Skydrive app on your Ipad\Iphone. (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skydrive/id477537958?mt=8)
- Open the Skydrive app and login with you skydrive credentials.
- Open the PDF.
- Click on the reply icon in the left bottom.
- Select Open in other app.
- Accept warning that it can take a while to open files bigger than 2 Mb.
- Select IBooks
That's all you need to do. Happy reading on your IPad.