- SQL Profiler
- Windows Performance Monitor. (Perfmon)
What do you need to do:
- Make a SQL Profile trace of your application.
- Make a performance log file with Performance monitor (Perfmon) of your application via a data collector set. Save the result to a file.
- Execute some load in your application.
- Stop the SQL profiler trace file and store it as a trace file.
- Load the trace file in SQL Profiler.
- In the menu of SQL Profiler Select File, Import Performance Data and select your performance log file.
- Select the counters you want to see in the SQL profiler.
Enjoy using the performance monitor with SQL Profiler.