- Read Uncommitted
- Read Ccommitted
- Repeatable Read
- Read Commotted Snapshot
- Snapshot Isolation
- Basics of Transaction Isolation Levels
- Why do I get blocking when I use Read Uncommitted isolation level or use NOLOCK hint?
- Why do I get blocked when no one has locked the row(s) being queried?
- Minimizing blocking between updaters.
- My application was running fine yesterday but why is it blocking today?
you can find a query to retrieve the different isolation levels of the different applications which are connecting to your database.
Enjoy it and good luck in finding the root cause of the unexpected locking and blockings.