This dashboard contains 13 reports and can be downloaded from here:
- TracePerformanceOverview. This is the dashboard itself. It is the starting point of your analyze. It contains links to all other 12 reports.
- ApplicationTOPXCPU: Overview of CPU usage grouped by application.
- ApplicationTOPXReads: Overview of Reads grouped by application.
- ApplicationTOPXTimeSQL: Overview of SQLDuration grouped by application.
- ApplicationTOPXWrites: Overview of Writes grouped by application.
- RepeatingTOPXCPU: Overview of recurring queries summarized by CPU.
- Repeating TOPXReads: Overview of recurring queries summarized by Reads.
- Repeating TOPXTimeSQL: Overview of recurring queries summarized by SQL Duration.
- Repeating TOPXWrites: Overview of recurring queries summarized by Writes.
- TOPXCPU: Overview of queries ordered by CPU usage.
- TOPXReads: Overview of queries ordered by Reads.
- TOPXTimeSQL: Overview of queries ordered by SQL Duration.
- TOPXWrites: Overview of queries ordered by Writes.
- Deploy all these reports to your reporting server in one folder. The reports are made on a SQL 2008 R2 Reporting server. Therefor they can only be deployed on a SQL 2008 R2 Reporting server. If you deploy it on a SQL 2008 Reporting server you can get next error: [rsInvalidReportDefinition] The report definition is not valid. Details: The report definition has an invalid target namespace 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/reporting/2008/01/reportdefinition' which cannot be upgraded.
- Create a Data source on your reporting server named: ExactPerformanceAnalyze
Enjoy using the dashboard. Please leave a comment if you have questions or suggestions.