- It will take time of our customers to answer these questions. Small surveys will take at least 5 minutes or more. Time is money.
- Answers are not always consistent. Does person X and person Y of company Z provide the same answer to your question?
- Who is going to answer the questions? Not all users are aware about which functionality is used by their company. For instance people from the order administration have no idea what payroll functionality is used.
- Statistical information can be difficult to answer. For instance: How many employees are using Globe? I have, within my company, no idea how many people uses Globe in all different administrations we have. To retrieve this information it will cost me a lot of time to get that answer.
In a later blog posts I will describe:
- What kind of information is retrieved.
- What the advantages are for the customer.