- Open your SSRS report.
- Select the header of the column on which you want to enable interactive sorting.
- Open the properties of the Text properties window.
- Tick enable interactive sorting on this text box.
- Select the columns of the dataset you want to sort on.
- Repeat previous steps for all columns on which you want enable interactive sorting.See the red circles for which columns interactive sorting is enabled.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
In reporting server you can build reports which are sorted in a specific way. However sometimes it depends on the usage of the report on which column a report should be sorted. User A want to sort it on column X and user B wants to sort it on column Y. To configure dynamic sorting on your SSRS reports you need to do the following:
Enjoy building nice reports.